- 74% of the nations drug users are employed
- 23% of abusers use illegal drugs on the job
- Drug abusers are found in every profession, from law offices to construction companies
- Drug users cost businesses $100 billion each year in lost productivity, higher health-care and worker’s compensation
- Drug users have a 66% higher absenteeism and tardiness rate than normal
- In 22% of all fatal accidents involving commercial truck drivers, one or more drugs were found in their blood
- Among our future workforce, high school graduates, more than 40% have tried illegal drugs
- Workplace drug testing has resulted in a 57% decline in the percent of workers testing positive during the period of 1987-1994
There is 1 comment on this post
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.